COVID 19 + POLICIES
Effective June 28: in accordance with LA County Health Department’s most recent recommendation, we ask that all guests please wear a mask for the duration of their salon visit. They recommend masks are worn indoors as a precaution, regardless of vaccination status. The recommendation is that everyone should focus on maximum protection with minimum interruption to routine as all businesses operate without other restrictions, like physical distancing and capacity limits.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
(new policies and salon improvements)
– New HEPA air filters on HVAC system and fresh air flow in the salon.
– All staff members are Barbicide COVID-19 certified.
– Cleaning of all stations, tools and surfaces in accordance with CDC and OSHA standards, as always.
– Capes and towels are washed and dried hot to the touch between each guest, as always.
– Guest flow management to maintain one to one stylist to guest ratio.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please wear a mask at all times in Southpaw, regardless of vaccination status. If you arrive without a mask, we can provide one for you.
- If you want to limit your appointment time and chose to skip shampoo services, you must arrive with clean, dry hair.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival. Your stylist will escort you to our wash station.
- Please come to the salon alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Apple Pay preferred, credit cards that tap or dip can be used too. Gratuities can be left via Venmo or Square. No change will be available. There will be no cash or checks accepted.
- Please use a common sense approach to health and wellness.
- Until further notice, Children’s Haircuts will not be available.
If running a little late, please understand that every effort will be made to still deliver the service. However, appointments may have to be rescheduled. We request at least a 24-hour notice in the event of a cancellation, as we may be able to accommodate another guest.
All services begin with a thorough consultation—the most important part of the experience. We make every effort to listen and discuss exactly what our guests are expecting. As wishes are discussed, we ask our guests to voice any issues, concerns, allergies or medical conditions—we’re here for you and want you to be 100% satisfied. Our service providers will also offer product recommendations, as well as discuss routine maintenance. Before the service is performed, stylists will discuss the process as well as the products that will be used.
Concerning purchases, we will gladly exchange an unused Aveda product that was purchased in our salon for another product, though promotional pricing will not be extended.
Southpaw accepts payment by Apple Pay or Credit Card only. No cash or checks will be accepted.